Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Halloween and Ramalama Bang Bang

It's time to feel a little spooky, to wonder about that sudden breeze as you walk home alone, to peer into dark corners and wonder if they're truly empty.

Halloween is coming.

Where I live, there is only sunshine and brutal heat. When I want to feel that tingly of the unknown, something romantic and mysterious, nothing sets the mood like, "Ramalama Bang Bang" by Roisin Murphy.

Roisin Murphy
More specifically I watch Wade Robeson do his thing on "So You Think You Can Dance" and let the 18th Century undead give me goosebumps all up and down my arms.
And I think about becoming a professional dancer -- again.

And Hot Australian coreographers.

If you haven't seen it yet:

CLICK ON THE LINK BELOW TO WATCH IT IN HD!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ze3vtKpCoaE



Now that you've seen it at last:

You're welcome :)

1 comment:

  1. I remember seeing this for the first time and thinking it was just as groundbreaking as Thriller was. LOVE it!

    ReplyDelete